- Contract Administration duties in support of multiple contracts including negotiations, execution of modifications, correspondence and customer interface.
- Ensure all contracts activity is in compliance with the internal and external audit policies.
- Responsible for smaller cost type (CT) contracts (e.g. Completion efforts), moderately complex Sole source/ competitive procurement Administer FFP/CPFF engineering, support CLS/service and KIT contracts (typically valued at $2M)
- Support administration (writing sales order, AoP/AoC routing, observe and support preparation of negotiations) of engineering & production contracts.
- Coordinate all required approvals and notifications pursuant to Contract Administration Procedures and Company Standard Practices.
- Participate and advise in the preparation of quotations, bids and proposals.
- Submit proposals, Initiate and process RFE's, AOPs & AOCs corresponding with complexity listed above.
- Develop functional inputs for proposals and Op Plan.
- Provide guidance on contractual obligations.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, appropriate Liberal Arts. Other degrees or disciplines considered with experience.
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years minimum experience 6-9 preferred.
- Ability to develop detailed proposal packages and independently interact with upper management and multiple program offices regarding required approvals.
- Represent the organization in a highly professional manner and can be relied upon to exemplify company values and standards when dealing with internal and external clients.
- Ability to resolve and complete contract administration assignments problems with some supervision utilizing ingenuity and innovation. Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Strong working knowledge of Government contract laws and regulations. Knowledge of FAR/DFAR preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) required.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Some travel required.
- Ability to develop and maintain key relationships with Senior leadership and external customers, including TACOM, USG, DCMA, DCAA
Internal Number: 1004
About General Dynamics Land Systems
General Dynamics Land Systems is a global leader in the design, development, production, support and enhancement of tracked and wheeled military vehicles. Our focus is partnering with those who protect our freedom to ensure their readiness for tomorrow.