Jefferson Solutions, a well-respected government consulting company of the Jefferson Consulting Group, woman-owned small business, seeks highly qualified individuals to serve as Mid- and Senior Level Acquisition Specialists performing the full range of acquisition services in support of the State Department Bureau of Consular Affairs, Office of Consular Systems and Technology team. These services include, among other things, developing acquisition packages, supporting source selections and providing post-award contract support.
* Leading acquisition efforts independently or with a team.
* Working independently and/or leading a team in the development of requisition packages for a variety of products, services or solutions.
* Completing acquisition actions and providing support as a team member on larger, more complex acquisitions for Department of State (DOS).
* Developing acquisition documentation, including requirements documents, acquisition strategies, independent government cost estimates, determination and findings, evaluation criteria, and milestone plans.
* Advising Technical Evaluation Teams.
* Assisting Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs) in ensuring their contracts comply with applicable laws and terms and conditions and that deliverables meet contractual requirements.
* Assisting CORs with submitting timely Contractor Performance Assessment Reports (CPARs).
* Reviewing contracts and preparing award modifications.
* Maintaining COR contract files.
* Corresponding and communicating effectively and professionally with government officials.
* Performing other job-related responsibilities as assigned.
In addition Senior Level Specialists will
* Provide advanced acquisition guidance to federal agencies, and in particular, to the Department of State (DOS).
* Work with program offices to develop requirements for Performance Work Statements (PWS).
* Facilitate meetings, including working with stakeholders to develop agendas.
* Conduct and analyze market research
* Security: Current SECRET clearance or able to obtain one.
* At least 5 -10 years of federal acquisition information technology (IT) experience.
* Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly MS Word, Excel and SharePoint.
* Demonstrated knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
* Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, writing and analytical skills to effectively interact with program and contracting officials.
* Attention to detail, high standards of excellence and commitment to perform and execute all project activities successfully.
* Experience with or knowledge of strategic and operational support in procuring information technology (IT) services and systems.
* FAC-C/DAWIA training and Certification
* Experience with contract management systems.
Jefferson Consulting Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic data, veteran status or any category protected by law.
About Jefferson Consulting Group, LLC
Jefferson Solutions is a woman-owned small business that enables federal agencies to achieve success through strategic and operational acquisition, human capital, and program management services.
BACK TO TOP
ContractManagementJobs.com is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else NCMA Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at ContractManagementJobs.com.