We are EnSafe, an employee-owned, global professional services firm. We strive to provide cutting-edge, creative solutions for our clients. We have an exciting opportunity for a high performing procurement professional to join our team. The preferred location for this position is at our headquarters office (Memphis, TN) or at our office in Nashville, TN.
The successful candidate will understand the procurement process (including separation of duties requirements) and has ample expertise to mentor and assist our technical staff in the rules and regulations related to both Government and Commercial procurement practices. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter that can work in a collaborative environment, with high attention to details and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you join our team, your main responsibilities will include:
• Manage cradle to grave procurement actions including ensuring files are current, accurate, complete, and ready for audit at all times.
• Review requisitions and supporting documentation (Scopes of Work, forms, schedules, etc.) for completeness and working with the Project Manager and/or Requestor to ensure all information is complete to include reviewing, evaluating, and approving specifications for issuing and awarding purchase orders/subcontracts.
• Develop solicitation documents, determine correct solicitation method, and determine sources to be solicited.
• Lead subcontract support element, coordinating pre-award subcontract proposal functions, and make decisions regarding subcontract management approach as well as coordinate the subcontract proposal process.
• Provide value-added analysis and assist in the development of solicitations, pricing strategies, and contract terms and conditions. Identify risks as well as mitigation alternatives.
• Conduct cost and/or price analysis and provide justification of award.
• Draft, negotiate, issue, and manage purchase orders, subcontracts, and master services agreements; including complex procurement actions.
• Work directly with Suppliers/Subcontractors and internal Project Managers to proactively manage potential changes and performance issues.
• Review and resolve supplier or subcontractor grievances, and claims against suppliers or subcontractors.
• Locate suppliers/subcontractors of materials, equipment, supplies, and/or services, and interview them in order to determine availability and terms of sales.
• Represent the company in negotiating subcontracts/purchase orders and formulating policies with suppliers and subcontractors. We require a minimum of 5 years of cradle to grave procurement experience, preferably in Federal Government and Commercial procurement actions. Bachelor’s degree in business, contracts, or related field is preferred, high school diploma or GED and an additional five (5) years of related experience may be considered in lieu of the degree. Experience in the environmental consulting and construction industries, as well as knowledge of the Government acquisition process and familiarity with the FAR and subsequent flow downs to subcontracts is desired.
Check us out on the web at www.ensafe.com EEO/AA
We are EnSafe Inc, an employee-owned, global professional services firm. We strive to provide cutting-edge, creative solutions for our clients.