General Dynamics Information Technology is actively seeking a Contracts Administrator for Springfield, VA, to join our dynamic team of industry leaders.
In this role, the tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
***Conducts negotiation and administration of government contracts and/or subcontracts.
1. Administers contracts and/or subcontracts, including negotiation, correspondence, documentation, certification, financial reporting and product delivery.
2. Participates in the negotiation of contract terms from proposal stage to project close-out in accordance with relevant regulations.
3. Participates in the preparation of proposals including pricing and scheduling details and coordination of requirements.
4. Prepares consulting agreements.
5. Modifies contract schedules and participates in vendor reseller agreement negotiations when required.
6. Ensures timely processing of technical reports and deliverables.
7. Generates reports on contract and subcontract activity as required.
8. Reviews and approves subcontractor invoices.
9. Serves as a liaison with contractors and subcontractors regarding contracting issues.
10. Maintains and updates a bid and proposal log in accounting system.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
13. Candidate must be willing to obtain a security clearance.
14. A candidate with a Top Secret clearance with SCI is preferred.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
Top Secret Clearance with SCI and Poly is desired.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
*2-5 years of related experience in contracts administration.
*Top Secret Clearance
Internal Number: 2018-47783
About General Dynamics Information Technology
General Dynamics Information Technology solves our customers’ biggest challenges through smart, future-focused technology and services, ingenuity and deep mission-knowledge. Partnering with government, defense, the intelligence community, industry leaders and cutting-edge technology companies, we deliver solutions that make a difference – helping our customers to advance mission performance, transform operations and discover opportunities to build a better future.
Headquartered in Fairfax, Va., with major offices worldwide, General Dynamics IT and General Dynamics Mission Systems form the Information Systems and Technology (IS&T) business group of General Dynamics. IS&T and the Aerospace, Combat Systems and Marine Systems groups form General Dynamics Corp.
BACK TO TOP
ContractManagementJobs.com is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else NCMA Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at ContractManagementJobs.com.