This position is located in the Office of Acquisition and Logistics Management (OALM), Office of Management (OM), Office of the Director (OD), National Institutes of Health (NIH), Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). The Office of Acquisition Management and Policy (OAMP) mission is to provide acquisition excellence by providing leadership, advice and oversight for all NIH acquisition and financial advisory services.
The incumbent in this position serves as the Associate Director, OAMP, reporting to the Director/HCA, OALM, an ES-1102 position. The incumbent is delegated full responsibility for planning, organizing, and directing all functions and services of the Office. This includes: providing advice and oversight for all NIH acquisition and provide financial advisory services for grants and contracts to commercial organizations, establishing short-term and long-term goals, operational plans, and program direction and priorities for the Office including the management of its budget; interfacing with senior staff across the NIH and DHHS and collaborating with counterparts to ensure that Office objectives and policies are compatible with the needs, goals, and policies of the OM and the NIH ICs.
This position will open on April 1, 2019 and will close on April 10, 2019. Please visit https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/528924600 to apply.
1. Provide policy leadership to contracting and procurement staff.
2. Review and make recommendations on agency-wide policy to senior acquisition officials.
3. Conduct oversight on all types of acquisitions including contracts, simplified acquisition, and purchase cards.
4. Work with senior agency-wide acquisition officials on acquisition initiatives.
5. Undergraduate degree required with 24 credits in business related courses.
Additional Salary Information: Current salary offered at a GS 15; promotion potential: None.
BACK TO TOP
ContractManagementJobs.com is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else NCMA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at ContractManagementJobs.com.