Salary Range: $60-$73K, depending on qualifications and experience.
Scope of Work: Provide procurement analyst support at the Acquisition Specialist level.
· A BA or BS Degree (in a business-related field) with a combination of education and five (5) years of procurement/acquisition experience, and at least 3 of those years shall have been at a junior level.
· Extensive research experience providing input and advice on complex acquisition matters and devising policies, procedures, guidance, internal controls and other tools.
· Conducting file reviews for acquisition policy/regulation compliance.
· Coordinating policy-related reviews and responding to data calls and formulation of acquisition related metrics.
Tasks to be Performed:
· Develop and maintain the regional contracting guide including analysis and evaluation of contracting matters on policies, procedures, guidance, and internal controls.
· Coordinate the review of contracting policies, guidance, and procedures with central office policy-making organizational units.
· Coordinate and facilitate regional acquisition process improvement teams to improve contracting guidance, samples and templates.
· Conduct reviews of electronic client files to ensure that the contract file is complete and in compliance with regulations and policies. Draft recommendations for improving compliance based on the results of the reviews.
· Conduct reviews of contract documentation and make recommendations based on reviews.
· Conduct research on specific contracting issues in order to provide advice and guidance and potential tools for use by contracting officers and other acquisition personnel.
· Assists with a wide spectrum of acquisition data calls, including analysis of Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS) entries, compilation of acquisition metrics, etc.
About Stafford Consulting Company, Inc
Stafford Consulting Company (SCC) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Professional Services Company, with strong leadership and experience in federal procurement policy and procedures.
SCC believes that puzzle pieces sometime seem to go together but build frustration once it is clear there is a better fit with another piece. Communication and willingness is the one way to achieve a perfect fit in Capturing, Delivering and Maintaining business transactions. Building partnerships is the key component of the next revolution in businesses processes and new efficiencies in Government.
We continue to stay abreast of the latest technological tools that can be leveraged to solve some of the more difficult problems in both Government and Private Industry.