· Administer government and commercial contracts to include pricing, negotiations, contract compliance, risk assessment, and contract closeout activities
· Coordinate DCAA/DCMA audits
· Interfaces with internal functions to evaluate contract compliance
· Under general supervision, solves complex problems requiring detailed knowledge of field and industry best practices
· Uses experience and problem solving skills to develop and improve processes
· May provide guidance to less experienced team members
· Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and 5+ years of experience
· Strong written communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues and external parties
· Flexible and resilient; able to multi-task and work under strict deadlines independently and with others.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Internal Number: 1077662
Source Selection Consulting specializes in helping federal agencies develop and implement successful acquisition strategies for large complex procurements.
Our Team is 100% former federal government acquisition officials with over 80 years of combined experience managing federal procurements. Our personnel have experience with FAR, DFAR, and FAA AMS as well as the latest communication and evaluation techniques available to federal agencies. In addition we have current experience coordinating and responding to oversight organizations like the GAO, IG and OMB.
We focus specifically on the source selection phase of the acquisition lifecycle because no other phase of acquisition lifecycle has as many potential pitfalls and regulatory considerations. We offer a proven methodology that structures the requirements/evaluation/award decision process to ensure regulatory compliance, timely award and mission need fulfillment. We offer a full suite of source selection documentation templates and process workflows.