Business Management, Consulting, Contract Management
2 Year Degree
Lead Contracts Administrator
Bryce Space and Technology
We are seeking an experienced Lead Contracts Administrator to join our rapidly growing space and satellite consulting practice.
Bryce Space and Technology is the leading market analytics and strategic consulting firm focused on aviation, space and technology. Our consultants are on the leading edge of interpreting investment and market shifts to advise decision makers across the aerospace industry. Our expectational client service is driven by a team of curious, data-driven experts with a healthy enthusiasm for aviation, space, and technology.
The Contracts Administrator will be responsible for assisting the Director of Contracts (DoC) and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with the full range of activities associated with contract and subcontract administration, as well as support for proposal pricing. Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepare, develop, and issue commercial contracts, government and commercial subcontracts, consulting agreements, modifications, non-disclosure agreements, and teaming agreements. The ideal candidate will have experience developing and modifying contract templates and understanding when certain key terms and conditions are applicable.
· Conducting negotiations with government and commercial customers. The ideal candidate will have experience reviewing contract terms and conditions, identifying risk areas to present to management, preparing responses and negotiating key terms and conditions under oversight from the DoC and CFO.
· Administer government and commercial contracts and subcontracts, including but not limited to T&M, FFP, cost reimbursable and various IDIQ type contract vehicles. Ensure compliance with contractual obligations and federal regulations.
· Regularly advise management of contractual obligations and provide interpretation of terms and conditions. Identify risk situations and coordinate solutions with management.
· Manage and monitor subcontract functions during the execution of a program (i.e. subcontract modifications, subcontractor reviews, cost and schedule monitoring and reporting, invoice approval, etc.) and ensure compliance with contractual obligation and federal regulations.
· Interface effectively with internal management as well as outside customers, including Contracting Officers.
· Monitor contract cost performance and submit notification of funding limitations.
· Review standard contract solicitation terms, handling contract award confirmation, reviewing agreement modifications and incorporating changes.
· Update and maintain contracts /subcontracts files and databases.
· Participate in management review of contracts and subcontracts.
· Assist in cost proposal preparation related to the development of the cost/business volume for efforts that will vary in complexity and size from large multi-million-dollar proposals to small cost quotes, both for the federal government and commercial companies. Analyze profitability for proposed efforts.
· Analyze and evaluate subcontract proposals, perform cost and price analysis, conduct and document negotiations.
A Bachelor’s or an Associate’s Degree in an applicable discipline
A minimum of five years of experience in Federal contracts. Subcontract management experience a plus.
Excellent Excel skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
· NCMA Certification a plus
About Bryce Space and Technology
Bryce Space and Technology is an innovator in analytical consulting with a global reputation for excellence. We apply creative, responsive problem-solving to space, cyber, and advanced R&D enterprises. We support government and commercial clients, delivering technology, strategy, policy, and economics expertise. Bryce provides official launch industry data to the FAA Office of Commercial Space Transportation; assesses technology investments for NASA; delivers industry analysis and acquisition support for the Department of Defense; and provides market, investment, strategic, and technology analysis for leading aerospace organizations around the world. Bryce Space and Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.