Incumbent's responsibilities will include providing consultation and high level support on strategic and business decisions.
- Must process excellent organizational skills and communicate orally and written successfully at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate independence with minimal oversight of tasks.
- Ability to execute autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to work with a wide range of senior executives to introduce communication strategics in support of organizational objectives and mission, including the planning and execution of process workflows and procedural frameworks.
- Ability to contribute effectively to policy-making and work effectively with Senior Management.
- Capable of anticipating needs and being a self-motivator to advance organizational efficiency by streamlining processes and procedures. (Ex: prioritizing tasks to be completed in a more productive or logical order and learn new things or material about the work in order to do the job more effectively in the work environment).
- Must have ability to conduct data analysis and compile data into various templates.
- Require experience in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS SharePoint.
- A high level of FAA knowledge is desired.
- Establish office management workflow, preparing reports and general logistic support. Must have excellent research skills and ability to organize ideas.
- Prepare senior leadership for meetings and briefings by gathering appropriate meeting materials, perform quality control for accuracy and to eliminate conflicting information. Awareness of priorities and ability to adapt to often conflicting and changing workload effectively.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal, communications and organizational skills.
- Must have ability to interpret verbal and written instructions.
- Write, edit and review organizational surveys, correspondence, memos and templates. Mitigate logistics coordination issues through creative solutions and problem solving.
- Proactively prepare analyses, briefings and recommendations (documents, spreadsheets, templates and PowerPoint presentations)
- Keep up to date on relevant topics and actively participate in ad-hoc projects.
- Plan and execute logistics for Executive-Level meetings (location, agenda, attendance and materials).
About Smart1 Management Solutions, LLC
Smart1 Management Solutions, LLC is a small, women owned consulting business which provides business and management consulting services to nonprofits, local, state, and federal government as well as small and emerging businesses looking for opportunities to move their business to the next level. In addition, Smart1 provides Program Management, Acquisition and Financial Services.