Looking to be part of a solid functional support team? A team with good communications and level set expectations and growth opportunities? Leidos Inc./Intelligence Group is seeking a Subcontracts Administrator Lead to work in Chantilly, VA. We are looking for someone who can help shape a program's subcontracts approach, one who can get in front of opportunities and issues and make recommendations.
The Subcontracts Administrator Lead is responsible for activities that span the procurement cycle, including but not limited to: negotiation of NDAs and TAs, preparation of RFP packages to subcontractors, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, price analysis, negotiation of terms and conditions, subcontract administration and closeout activities.
What you'll be doing:
- Help shape new business captures, make recommendations about subcontractors, subcontract types and parameters
- Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements.
- Evaluates supplier proposal responses and conducts price and cost analyses.
- Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
- Identifies and resolves moderate issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management.
- Performs subcontract close-out activities.
- Supports new business, follow-on and ECP proposals.
- Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues.
- Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required