The City of Healdsburg is currently recruiting for the opportunity of Central Services Manager in the Administrative Services Department! Submit an application today at: https://www.ci.healdsburg.ca.us/
This is an opportunity to lead, motivate, develop, and manage a team of skilled, dedicated, professionals who are responsible for fleet, building and facility maintenance. Additionally, the Central Services Manager position is critical to the management of operational contracts and construction projects. This is a FLSA Exempt position. During the normal course of work, the incumbent may need to be available on nights and weekends.
By joining our team at the City of Healdsburg, you can take advantage of our amazing benefits, such as low to no cost health insurance rates, CalPERS retirement pension, a great work/life balance and generous paid time off! The Central Services Manager is eligible to earn a salary range of $8,230 - $10,042 per month.
Central Services Manager Position Overview
This position is accountable for multiple comprehensive programs. Responsibilities include:
• Program and personnel management
• Budget development and administration
• Management of multiple city buildings
• Development and implementation of divisional goals, objectives, policies and procedures
• Development of Request for Proposals, analysis of formal and informal bids, and other solicitation documents
• Negotiation and administration of contracts
• Construction and project management; organize and direct projects to meet deadlines
• Analysis of problems, project consequences, identification of alternatives, and implementation of timely and effective solutions in support of the city’s goals and objectives
• Compliance with all applicable federal, state, county and local safety related regulations while conducting operations in a safe manner for the protection of our employees, other departments and the general public
• Communicate clearly and effectively with diverse audiences
• Ability to establish, maintain and foster positive and effective working relationships
Experience: Five years of increasingly responsible experience in administering Central Service functions such as building and fleet maintenance, purchasing, risk management and safety compliance in an organization comparable to the City of Healdsburg, including two years of supervisory responsibility.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in business, public administration or a related field. A Master’s degree is preferred.
License and Certificate: Class C Driver’s License is required.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
About City of Healdsburg
Join us!! Tucked away in beautiful Sonoma County, the City of Healdsburg (pop 11,800) is renowned for its down-to-earth charm and eclectic food, wine and entertainment options, all located just 65 miles from the Golden Gate Bridge! With so much to offer, it is no surprise that Healdsburg has been repeatedly named one of the Top Ten Small Towns in the United States. To learn more about this vibrant and charming community, visit www.ci.healdsburg.ca.us