OBXtek is looking for a Contracts Administrator to work in their headquarters office in Tysons, VA.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Prepares, submits and follows up on Teaming Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Subcontract Task Orders, Consulting Agreements, Purchase Orders, Mods and other related documents
* Serves as the liaison between Suppliers and OBXtek management
* Prepares Letters of Intent and Notices to Proceed
* Negotiates in created Subcontract Agreements
* Tracks and monitors new and expiring supplier Certificates of Insurance and qualification questionnaires
* Maintaining contractual and proposal files on SharePoint
* Assists with external/internal audits and tracks Prime and Subcontract budgets
* Negotiates terms and conditions with vendors; reviews invoices when necessary
* Participates in meetings and ad hoc projects as required
Bachelor's Degree in one of the following disciplines: Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other related field. Additional work experience of 4 years can be substituted for the educational requirement.
NCMA certification preferred but not required
* 4+ years of working knowledge of FAR and DFAR
* Ability to understand and interpret Federal procurements and contractual requirements
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Experience with cradle to grave contract administrative functions
* Working knowledge of SharePoint
* Strong Microsoft Office knowledge and ability to communicate effectively
* Can work independently as well as in a team environment
* Deltek experience preferred
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia and founded in 2009, OBXtek is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field. Our mission is Our People…Our Reputation. Our people are trained professionals who enhance our customers’ knowledge and innovation using technology, collaboration, and education.
We offer a robust suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO. Our rapid growth has been recognized by INC500, the Washington Business Journal, and Washington Technology magazine.
OBXtek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Internal Number: 2019-3414
About OBXtek, Inc.
OBXtek Inc. is an established, award-winning, service disabled veteran owned business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. Our corporate growth has coincided with our investment in our employees as well as in outreach to our civilian and military community.