LinQuest is seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator to join our team at our office in Los Angeles. The Senior Contracts Administrator will report to the Senior Manager of Contracts and will serve as a resource for and interface with other employees and customers in order to manage LinQuest contracts.
· Administer contracts (from solicitation to closeout)
· Negotiate terms and conditions
· Support proposal efforts
· Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements
· Update contract-related information in LinQuest’s contract management system and other databases
· Track contract authorizations, funding levels, deliverables, and customer correspondence
· Maintain detailed and compliant contract files
· Provide leadership guidance on contract requirements including FAR & DFARS terms
· Perform cradle to grave contract administration tasks as directed by the Senior Manager of Contracts that will entail supporting one or more Business Groups. Complete the contract administration responsibilities for each contract action accurately and timely.
· Expert knowledge in FAR/DFARS pertinent to contracting
· Familiarity with cost reimbursable, fixed price, and T&M contract types.
· Extensive experience with contract negotiations
· Conversant in the Microsoft suite of Office to include being very adept in Excel.
· Ability to get along with others in a professional workspace, treating everyone with respect, from subordinate to C-Suite occupants
· Ability to upload documents and enter accurate contract data into the Contract Management and Accounting systems as well as a SharePoint site
· Ability to work well under pressure and short deadlines
· Ability to work with little oversight and follow established policies and procedures including acquisition laws and regulations
· Experience with Deltek Costpoint
· Experience with GSA Schedules
· Experience with responding to DCMA and DCAA audit inquiries
· B.A. in Business, Economics, general studies, or another related degree
· Minimum of 8 years of direct contract administration experience
· Must have an active TS/SCI clearance to be considered for this position
· Have worked in government contracts environment for a Department of Defense contractor
· NCMA Certification (CPCM, CFCM, or CCCM) or similar
Internal Number: #4399
LinQuest Corporation provides innovative and cost-effective services and solutions to national security and industry customers focused on the convergence of C4ISR, information, and cyber systems in support of the Warfighter. We are leading the way for national security and commercial space integration, developing innovative solutions to tomorrow's challenges today.Learn more about LinQuest at https://linquest.com/working-with-linquest/