Business Management, Contract Management, Information Technology
4 Year Degree
The Contracts Administrator will lead full life cycle (“cradle-to-grave”) contract management activities including proposals, new awards, contract management and closeout for Definitive Logic's federal business. This person will provide overall contract compliance of assigned tasks in accordance with contract requirements, company policy and procedures, and applicable laws. This person will work independently as well as part of a team of contract professionals supporting a large portfolio of contracts.
· Interprets contracts policies, procedures, methods, operating practices, and performance standards for Definitive Logic
· Responsible for the review, negotiation, and administration of Prime Contracts, Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, Task Orders, Contract modifications, Teaming and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
· Foster strong, effective working relationships with Government/Customer Contracting personnel
· Participate in contractual negotiations and modifications
· Monitor contract compliance, including timely delivery of deliverables, in coordination with program teams
· Review and resolve all issues affecting compliance and ensure satisfaction of legal requirements, company, and customer objectives.
· Interface with subcontractors to develop, negotiate and administer Subcontracts, Task Orders and Purchase Orders.
· Report on contract and subcontract status to company leadership
· Provides contractual guidance, advice, and support to Program/Project Managers, including interpreting terms and conditions, monitoring contract performance and performing contract close-outs in accordance with applicable regulations
· Resolve performance issues in collaboration with program teams
· Act as an adviser providing contractual advice to program teams
· Coordinate closely and regularly interact with the program team, project control, finance, business development and customers, as required
· Develop or review prime contract flowdown documents to ensure compliance with prime contract requirements and to minimize company liability
· Support internal/external audit activities as well as data request from internal / external customers
· BS or BA degree in a Business-related discipline or 4+ years of experience in federal contracting.
· 5 Years of specific experience as a Contracts Administrator in Federal Contracts Administration.
· Experience in negotiating price, terms and conditions and multiple types of contractual Agreements to include but not limited to Teaming Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Memorandums of Understanding, Master Service Agreements, and Subcontracts.
· Knowledge of FAR/DFAR and Federal contract types
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Extremely strong attention to detail
· Collaborative, team-first mindset with ability to interact with all levels of company leadership and program personnel
· Analytical ability to evaluate issues, develop options for resolution, determine the best approach and enact resolutions.
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic delivers performance-based management consulting and information technology servicves to government and commercial clients. Employee-owned and operated, we strive to be the first choice for clients seeking innovative, efficient, and no-nonsense problem solving.
Who We Serve:
- Federal Civilian
- State Governments
- Higher Education
- Research Labs