Under limited supervision, the Contracts Administrator – Senior performs a variety of specialized responsibilities in the administration of federal government and commercial contracts. Employees in this job class provide customer service, pricing acceptance, and monitor contract performance. This job requires knowledge of service agreements and contract administration procedures, the skills to read and interpret contract documents, and the ability to provide high-quality customer service.
1. Collaborates with Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, and customers to administer the terms of federal government, and commercial contracts. Provides support and guidance for contractual issues.
2. Conducts contract coordination and negotiations with customer contracting activities individually or in collaboration with VPs, Directors, General Managers, or other designated corporate owners.
3. Participates in pre-award contract reviews to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate policies, and company objectives.
4. Creates and administers commercial service agreements for customers, monitors performance, and initiates renewal and re-pricing processes.
5. Administers federal government service contracts and manages contract renewals to include the pricing process for the preparation of follow-on contract proposals. Researches historical and current pricing data, processes contract modifications, and maintains contract files.
6. Prepares and tracks requests for equitable adjustments through resolution.
7. Manages and coordinates customer complaints; works with managers to gather and document corrective actions; researches contractual issues and ultimately negotiates a resolution within the terms and conditions of the contract that is beneficial to all parties.
8. Researches and resolves customer billing questions, complaints, invoicing errors, and requests for adjustments and billing verifications. Processes claims or adjustments when determined to be appropriate.
9. Participates in key activities such as conferences, preparation of proposals, and general correspondence for contract initiatives participates in special studies, investigations, and analyses.
10. Assists in preparing and interpreting contract documents.
11. Processes requests for subcontractors from contract operations sites; coordinates with the legal department as needed. Helps in the management and tracking of subcontracting plans at individual contract sites.
12. Monitors contract availability of funds, by contract, on a monthly basis and notifies customers when contract dollar amounts are approaching the established thresholds.
13. Monitors contract deliverables to assure all are delivered timely and in compliance with contract requirements.
14. Owns all aspects of contract administration, from contract start to contract closeout activities.
15. Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Three or more years' detailed hands-on experience in federal/commercial contracts administration;
- Knowledge of contracting processes and contract issues, regulations and terms and conditions;
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; to make presentations and respond to inquiries by management, team, vendors and/or customers;
- Human relation skills to build effective relationships with team and internal customers;
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet database and presentation software;
- Knowledge of business English including vocabulary, spelling, and correct grammatical usage and punctuation;
- Mathematical skills to include the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations;
- Ability to establish priorities and solve a wide range of business problems;
- Demonstrated customer service, common sense, problem-solving and analytical skills;
Telecommuting is allowed.
Internal Number: 2020-11484
About PRIDE Industries
At PRIDE, we are focused on the delivery of high-quality service combined with our core commitments to environmental and social sustainability. These practices have established PRIDE as a truly exceptional organization with priorities and services as unique as our mission. These goals set PRIDE apart as more than a commercial and government contractor. Because of our commitment to integrating social equity, economic vitality, and environmental stewardship into our work, PRIDE has become a pioneer in sustainable services and products for our customers.
Headquartered in Roseville, California, PRIDE provides a portfolio of diverse services for federal and commercial sector customers varying in size from small start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. Our lines of business are organized in 5 key areas:
• Manufacturing and Logistics Services
• Commercial Facilities Services
• Government Facilities Services
• Inclusive Talent Solutions
• People Services
BACK TO TOP
ContractManagementJobs.com is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else NCMA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at ContractManagementJobs.com.