Location: Onsite at GSA facilities located at 2300 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64108
Salary Range: Negotiable, and depends on demonstrated skills and experience.
· Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution and 24 semester hours of business-related college courses.
· No less than 4 years of experience in all pre-award, analysis, and award documentation for issuing contracts and task/delivery orders against multiple award vehicles.
· FAC-C Level III or completion of FAC-C Level III courses or equivalent.
· Shall possess a mastery understanding of the FAR and how to efficiently research subjects in relation to complex acquisitions.
· Shall possess a mastery understanding of how the Federal/Commercial relationship functions while in a contractual arrangement.
· Shall possess a mastery understanding of the roles/responsibilities of those individuals (project directors, engineers, logisticians, price analysts, COs, CORs, legal counsel and financial specialists) that support and enable the effective and efficient execution and management of a Federal contract.
· Shall efficiently and effectively research applicable laws, regulations and policies that may arise across the entire life-cycle of a procurement, and propose alternative solutions with sound rational to confronting unique contracting situations.
· Shall properly interpret and apply requirements set forth by law, regulation, and policy in relation to proposed/planned contract action or decision, as well as more complex contract actions.
· Shall have strong interpersonal skills (oral and written) to clearly and concisely communicate more advanced contract issues in an effective manner with acquisition teams, GSA FAS associates, internal/external customers, other stakeholders and third party contractors.
Typical Areas of Responsibility:
The following are typical areas of responsibility that will be little-to-no explanations in terms of applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
· All facets of contract file maintenance (drafting, organizing, maintaining, etc.) with minimal guidance.
· Conducts preliminary reviews of contract action requests (new awards & modifications).
· Processes and develops contract action request packages (new awards & modifications).
· Conduct price & cost analyses.
· Supports and enables various types of internal and external meetings.
· Administers contracts from award through the point of contract close-out or termination; and
· Assesses and recommends to the CO findings relative to third party contractor’s compliance with contract clause-terms and conditions, price and delivery readjustments, excusable delays, claims arising out of contacts, etc.
About Stafford Consulting
Stafford Consulting Company (SCC) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Professional Services Company, with strong leadership and experience in federal procurement policy and procedures.
SCC believes that puzzle pieces sometime seem to go together but build frustration once it is clear there is a better fit with another piece. Communication and willingness is the one way to achieve a perfect fit in Capturing, Delivering and Maintaining business transactions. Building partnerships is the key component of the next revolution in businesses processes and new efficiencies in Government.
We continue to stay abreast of the latest technological tools that can be leveraged to solve some of the more difficult problems in both Government and Private Industry.
BACK TO TOP
ContractManagementJobs.com is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else NCMA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at ContractManagementJobs.com.